The 2017-2018 Annual Fund
What makes a year at Rawson Saunders extraordinary?
Your gift provides an EXTRAORDINARY educational experience for learners with dyslexia. Read Ms. Steinbach's letter here.
The 2017-2018 Annual Fund will help purchase:
- Campus improvements to include commercial canopies for the basketball court and patio, as well as misters and fans
- Music, PE, and Art enrichment programs, performances, and supplies
- Quality learning materials and our inspiring classroom environments
- Field trips and community learning opportunities
- Visiting artists, authors, poets, and musicians
- Books for the Library and ALT
- Faculty professional learning and development
- Technology, software, and computing resources for students and staff
- The Annual Fund dollars also are a crucial component of the school's operating budget
Rawson Saunders School is a 501(c)3 organization, ID: 74-2820712. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
THE 2016-2017 ANNUAL REPORT