Members of our community are expected to:
- Inform the school if you or your child is ill and/or if you or your child receives a COVID-19 test.
- Inform the school of any participation in an outside sports league or any other after school group activity.
- Limit or avoid non-essential travel.
- Wear masks in public and/or around others not in their household.
- Avoid any gatherings where others are not following CDC guidelines.
- Avoid events and spaces attended by large groups (pumpkin patches, amusement parks, concerts, etc.).
- Create a school lunch account as we are currently not allowing lunch deliveries of any kind.