If you're interested in a position at Rawson Saunders, please email your cover letter and resume to HR@rawsonsaunders.org. Check back regularly for new career opportunity postings.
About Rawson Saunders School
Founded in 1997, Rawson Saunders is recognized internationally as a leader in learner-centered education and is the only full-curriculum, fully accredited school in central Texas exclusively for students with dyslexia in elementary, middle, and high school. Committed to excellence and innovation, the mission of Rawson Saunders is to develop the full—and tremendous—potential of dyslexic students through an extraordinary education experience.
Rawson Saunders offers a highly competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid leave, and a generous retirement plan to our employees.
Rawson Saunders School in Austin, Texas, seeks an organized, dependable, creative, highly skilled Educational Diagnostician to join our team. The Educational Diagnostician will be a leader in identifying and recognizing the needs of struggling learners and be responsible for analyzing testing results to provide recommendations/diagnoses to parents/guardians. The Educational Diagnostician reports directly to the Head of School.
- Receive parent inquiries for educational assessments.
- Manage meeting/evaluation schedules and provide communication for the entire process.
- Collect and organize relevant assessment data from student’s educational records: classroom teacher(s), principal, support staff, and parents.
- Assess and diagnose learning differences of students by administering various cognitive and achievement tests within state limitations.
- Develop student’s individual educational evaluation assessment and ensure that drafts are received by all necessary stakeholders.
- Maintain updated student audit files and any related documentation to support students’ needs to be in compliance with state requirements.
3-5 years of experience is desired. Masters degree and Educational Diagnostician Certification required.
Superior written and oral communications skills.
Ability to accurately and timely respond to requests and deadlines.