If you're interested in a position at Rawson Saunders, please email your cover letter and resume to HR@rawsonsaunders.org. Check back regularly for new career opportunity postings.
About Rawson Saunders School
Founded in 1997, Rawson Saunders is recognized internationally as a leader in learner-centered education and is the only full-curriculum, fully accredited school in central Texas exclusively for students with dyslexia in elementary, middle, and high school. Committed to excellence and innovation, the mission of Rawson Saunders is to develop the full—and tremendous—potential of dyslexic students through an extraordinary education experience.
Rawson Saunders offers a highly competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid leave, and a generous retirement plan to our employees.
The Director of Admission position will report directly to the Head of School. Responsibilities include the following:
- To facilitate the admissions process of new students to the school both for the academic school year and the summer term.
- To present the academic school year and/or the summer term to prospective students and parents, which includes systematic and efficient handling of applications and communication with candidates and their parents; interviews with candidates and their parents, providing campus tours, arrangements for shadow visits and admissions testing, securing of necessary student credentials and communicating final decisions to the appropriate individuals.
- To assist in the facilitation of the enrollment process for new students in collaboration with the Registrar and other appropriate administrators and staff members.
- To plan and prepare for events such as monthly Admissions Information Sessions and the New Parent Orientation.
- To evaluate continually and redesign where appropriate all aspects of the admissions process with the goal of maintaining a capacity enrollment of qualified students and a wait-list of qualified applicants.
- To work cooperatively with the Registrar to manage the re-enrollment of current students for the succeeding year.
- To keep relevant statistics on all aspects of the admission and re-enrollment program.
- To represent the school at various gatherings and conferences.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School.
- To support the Head of School and its leadership.
- Master’s degree in Education or related field is preferred.
- Extensive experience in education or admissions.
- Understanding of statistics, admissions requirements and procedures, school funding, and financial aid application processes.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, networking, and verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with computers and Google Suite.
- Proficiency with a Database Software Systems (such as Blackbaud) preferred.
- Some sales and/or marketing skills may prove beneficial.
We offer a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@rawsonsaunders.org.